Amazingly we have passed £500k but we will continue to accept all investments up to the deadline on April 5, when the offer will close – so if you haven’t got your shares yet, there’s still time! Just click here to go to the Microgenius site to buy your shares. We would like to say an enormous thank you to… Read More…
Latest news from HPC
HPC Digital ArchiveHelp! Do you or any of your family have memories or stories about the Pier – souvenirs, programmes or photos? We’re compiling a digital archive and need your help. We don’t need to keep anything – we’ll photograph any items and record any stories – and then you’ll be a part of the history of the Pier too!
Click here for further info
Sign up for News & Updates
To get regular news & updates from the Hastings Pier Charity just enter your details below!
- RT @HLFSouthEast: We love this photo of @thepeoplespier #fotofriday http://t.co/cBMpWqkBhc May 01 2015
- our storm in a teacup at #PierHub captured on video too. But best appreciated live of course! https://t.co/LVvqVvnBPW April 30 2015
- There's a storm in a teacup at the #PierHub just now. Do come and check it out! https://t.co/EO3l3EX1jg April 30 2015
- RT @cornwallmp: Amazing story of @thepeoplespier Fantastic community fundraising in action! #Hastingspier @Givingtoheritag April 28 2015
- RT @cornwallmp: Thanks to @Givingtoheritag for organising a brilliant webinar on community fundraising and shares thanks @valentinemorby @t… April 28 2015
- RT @CatalystCymru: Thanks @Givingtoheritag @valentinemorby @thepeoplespier for a useful and interesting webinar on community fundraising an… April 28 2015
- RT @createLconnect: @thepeoplespier Local Residents remember Then & Now - Private View 8/5 http://t.co/NDim1qEixU April 27 2015
- @MelitaRadio thanks - will follow up. April 27 2015 in reply to MelitaRadio