Amazingly we have passed £500k but we will continue to accept all investments up to the deadline on April 5, when the offer will close – so if you haven’t got your shares yet, there’s still time! Just click here to go to the Microgenius site to buy your shares. We would like to say an enormous thank you to… Read More…
Latest news from HPC
HPC Digital ArchiveHelp! Do you or any of your family have memories or stories about the Pier – souvenirs, programmes or photos? We’re compiling a digital archive and need your help. We don’t need to keep anything – we’ll photograph any items and record any stories – and then you’ll be a part of the history of the Pier too!
Click here for further info
Sign up for News & Updates
To get regular news & updates from the Hastings Pier Charity just enter your details below!
- Archie up next! http://t.co/dGrDd8SkB9 about 22 hours ago
- Off to a great start! More talks today and tomorrow. http://t.co/C4HgWiQYqR about 23 hours ago
- First music talk about to start at the Hub - some places left today and tomorrow! about 23 hours ago
- RT @EggtoothProject: The @helenswood and @ArkSchools William Parker students learn about molecules, fire and music @thepeoplespier http://t… March 24 2015
- RT @Hast_Exchange: @thepeoplespier FREE #Community Led #Regeneration forum at the Hastings campus, March 25 1.30-6pm. Find out more here ht… March 19 2015
- RT @Baird_Lapwings: @thepeoplespier @Baird_Primary Thank you for such a fun, interesting and brilliant day at the hub today. We learnt mass… March 19 2015
- RT @Baird_Lapwings: @thepeoplespier @Baird_Primary Who knew chocolate and triangles would be in the same activity? Milkybars are weldable -… March 19 2015
- @bbc5live is looking for participants from Hastings & Rye for their hustings programmes - see poster: http://t.co/iYVM0CnBTz March 17 2015 in reply to bbc5live